Renting A Property With Lanhams
- Lanhams are a long-established, professional, independent letting agents with a wealth of experience in the letting field
- We keep up to date with all regulations including Deposit Protection
- We have a local office providing ongoing support during your tenancy
- Lanhams offer peace of mind throughout your tenancy
- We consider any application where Housing Allowance is claimed, on it's own merits
- Details of all our properties can be viewed on our website so you can always keep in touch with what is available
Information for Tenants
Lanhams Letting Agents let properties in the St Ives and surrounding areas and have been doing so from our High Street Office in St Ives for over 50 years. All properties are let on a minimum six months Assured Shorthold Tenancy basis and are unfurnished.
Lanhams are a modern, innovative business who pride themselves in providing a professional service enhanced by the latest technology, whilst maintaining the core, old fashioned family values on which the business was built.
- All properties to let or coming soon are detailed on our Properties Page. Feel free to email us, phone us or pop into our office in the High Street to arrange a viewing.
- If you have already viewed a property and would like to apply to rent it, our Application Form can be downloaded here for you to complete and return to our office.
- Please note that we are not able to take applications for house shares.
Our Fees for Tenants
- Setup fee including credit and reference checks
- Setup fees per additional tenant
- Persistent Late payment of Rent
£30 inclusive of VAT per late payment
- Deposit Protection
- Production of tenancy agreements
- Tenancy renewal fee
- Inventory, entry and exit
- Property Inspections/attendance
- Deposit Protection via "The Deposit Protection Service"
- Redress Scheme via "Property Redress Scheme"
This information is displayed as required by Section 83(4) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for properties let under an assured tenancy under the provisions of the Housing Act 1988
Please contact our friendly team for advice and more information on 01736 798841, or email email@example.com